It is Thanksgiving this week in the U.S. The country will shut down on Thursday to spend time with our friends and families, not to mention eat some great home-cooked food.
With this in mind, I challenge you to count your blessings this week. Express gratitude to the people who make a difference in your life.
- I am thankful for life and good health.
- I am thankful for my family and friends.
- I am thankful for my children.
- I am thankful for God's provision.
- I am thankful for my business.
- Last but not least, I am thankful for you, dear reader, and the support you've given me these last few years of blogging.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving this week and always.