I learned from Mike Sansone that there's a blog meme that's taken off. The guideline is to share "5 Reasons Why I Blog." I wasn't tagged, but I decided to join in the fun anyway.
I started to blog because:
- It was an easy way to start a web site.
- I didn't want to miss out on the trend.
- I wanted to get traffic and readers.
I continue to blog because:
- It's fun.
- It's a great way to capture my thoughts.
- I get to meet and interact with interesting people every week.
- I get to express my ideas and engage readers in conversations.
- Oh, and it's a nice tie-in for my copywriting business, too.
Now, it's your turn. Answer the question "Why do I blog?" on your own blog. I'm personally tagging:
Hat tip to Mike Sansone of ConverStations for spreading the word.